NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- High-Level Government "Forget You..." - Freddie Mac Exec Takes Stand for Fifth Amendment Rights in Supreme Court, Oct. 21, 2016
- Virginia Districting Plan - U.S. Supreme Court takes up racial component, Oct. 20, 2016
- CLINTON CAMPAIGN COORDINATING WITH NON-PROFITS, SUPER PACS: Project Veritas Action Bombshell Video, Oct. 17, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court Petition - SLF Joins Industry, Non-Government Groups in filing brief in support of petition on jurisdiction in massive WOTUS (Waters of the United States) EPA overreach case, Oct. 6, 2016
- SENATE REPORT RIPS EPA OVERREACH IN WATERS OF THE UNITED STATES (WOTUS), Sept. 20, 2016
- Private Flight-Sharing At Risk: FAA Oversteps, SLF and Allies Argue to Supreme Court, July 29, 2016
- Nashville "Affordable Housing" Forced Set-Asides: Beacon Center of Tennessee and SLF Warn Mayor of Constitutional Problems, July 28, 2016
- Federal Government ‘Eminent Domain’ – No Trial By Jury – SLF, NFIB, and CATO Institute File Amicus in Sixth Circuit, July 15, 2016
- Obama EPA Water Grab is Private Property Control on Steroids: SLF Files Briefs in Key Federal Courts, July 15, 2016
- EPA Political Takeover: SLF Files Formal Public Comment against 'Environmental Justice' Action Agenda, June 27, 2016