NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
Overview by John Malcolm, Director, Heritage Foundation Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
- Government Says Owners Can't Use Property: SLF Files Supreme Court Brief, April 18, 2016
- EPA's Public Records Stonewalling Slammed by Federal Court, April 13, 2016
- Obama Lawyers to Silence Climate Change Skeptics, Washington Times, March 16, 2016
- Obama's "Clean Power Plan" Unconstitutional - SLF and top litigator file amicus brief, Feb. 22, 2016
- U.S. Soldier's Child Born on U.S. Base is a Citizen - Appeal to U.S. Supreme Court, Feb. 17, 2016
- Obama's so-called "Clean Power Plan" halted by Supreme Court, Feb. 10, 2016
- VIDEO: SLF reviews Supreme Court arguments in Alaska case challenging regulatory overreach, Jan. 26, 2016
- U.S. State Dept. Hiring Policy - Limiting Hires Based on Race, Supreme Court Appeal, Jan. 8, 2016
- No Non-Profit Spying/Reporting on Donors! IRS Backs Down from Proposed Rule, Jan. 8, 2016
- Stop Regulating Private Land: Supreme Court to Consider Alaska Case, Nov. 30, 2015