NEW FEATURE: FREEDOM SPEAKS!
The SLF team comments on big issues from a freedom-based law viewpoint.
Join us for regular updates - click here for the latest commentary.
IN THE NEWS
10 Most Recent Entries
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- Private Flight-Sharing At Risk: FAA Oversteps, SLF and Allies Argue to Supreme Court, July 29, 2016
- Nashville "Affordable Housing" Forced Set-Asides: Beacon Center of Tennessee and SLF Warn Mayor of Constitutional Problems, July 28, 2016
- Federal Government ‘Eminent Domain’ – No Trial By Jury – SLF, NFIB, and CATO Institute File Amicus in Sixth Circuit, July 15, 2016
- Obama EPA Water Grab is Private Property Control on Steroids: SLF Files Briefs in Key Federal Courts, July 15, 2016
- EPA Political Takeover: SLF Files Formal Public Comment against 'Environmental Justice' Action Agenda, June 27, 2016
- WASHINGTON STATE THINKS IT CAN TAKE YOUR PROPERTY: Ignores precedent, appeal to U.S. Supreme Court, June 10, 2016
- Obama Politics Trump Rule of Law: "Environmental Justice," Complete with Political Commissars, June 7, 2016
- U.S. Dept. of Interior Joins Obama Administration Push for "Environmental Justice", SLF Files Formal Comments, May 17, 2016
- Government Says Owners Can't Use Property: SLF Files Supreme Court Brief, April 18, 2016
- EPA's Public Records Stonewalling Slammed by Federal Court, April 13, 2016